Monday, May 10, 2010

Writing group

The writing group meeting went well, and I've officially taken over. It was a fiction writer's support group put on by the library where I work, but it got cancelled, so I am starting a community writing group on the same night at the same time, once a month. Next month we are going to talk about plot planning, because I am trying to plan that book I mentioned a few posts ago. We are also supposed to bring a synopsis of our story. I'm not sure if I will be ready with a synopsis. Soon I will post about the plot and see if I can condense it into a paragraph or so.

Thanks everyone for the comments!

~Jane~

2 comments:

Ivania said...

Hi Jane! I got your comment on the Notes From Elven Princesses blog.

I'd love to have you contribute!

Just leave me a comment with your email, so I can give you a permission.

I won't piblush it, I promise.

God bless!

Gwen

-Bess- said...

You have an award on my blog waiting for you! =)
-Bess-