Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Results

Well, I only got 6 comments, but it gave me a good idea of what you want.
It seems several of you like my random rambling thoughts the best. That is my favorite type of post to write, because I have always had strong opinions on certain things, and I tend to like to talk on and on about a subject once I've gotten started. Blogging has given me a structured format to do this in.
A couple of people liked "Ideas for you" best, and a few liked "Sewing and fashion" best, so I think up until now on the blog, I've had the ratio about right. Mostly my own thoughts, occasionally sewing and fashion posts or other things.
So, for the summer, the blog will stay mainly the same, though I may have a few more idea posts and writing posts. : )

~Jane~

2 comments:

Allison Przeslawski said...

I really loved the pillowcase apron tutorial! It was so neat! I would love it if you would do more sewing or crafty tutorials!

Allison Elizabeth♥

Amber Noella said...

Yeah, I love your blog the way it is! Just post what comes to mind.

You are doing a great job with your blog and all!

Love,
Amber♥