Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello there

I sewed that yellow doll dress last night! It is almost as cute as I imagined it, and it's almost done. All I have to do now is sew on a few hooks and eyes. Tonight, as soon as I get home from school, I will take some pictures of it and post them.

I haven't forgotten about my blog event! The poll has been closed for a few days and I still haven't announced the winner. It looks like hairstyles wins by five votes! So exciting! I know you all have such great hairstyle ideas.

Here's the thing though... I don't have very many hairstyle ideas. I always wear my hair the same way. So I have decided to combine the two categories and do hairstyles and accessories, because I do have a lot of accessory ideas.

This is just an announcement of what we will be doing, I haven't made a button or set a firm date yet. It will probably be late June.

~Jane~

2 comments:

Amber Noella said...

So exciting Jane! I can't wait ;)

Josie said...

SO EXCITING!! I love finishing a sewing project I love!
Josie