Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ask me questions!

Edit: Comments are now closed. Thanks everyone for participating!

We are going to try something a little bit different. I think I have writer's block. I just can't seem to come up with anything to write about on here. I've been busy getting my Peter Pan posts ready for Wickfield's Make Believe blog event, so I haven't wanted to think about much else besides that.

So, today I want all of you to ask me some questions in the comment box. I will try to answer them all in my next few posts. I would like them to follow this format;

What do you think about___________?

It can be serious or silly, everything from modesty to pickles. My only request is that you please keep it very clean. No awkward questions allowed.
Try to be creative! That's why I put the question in this format, so instead of questions like, "What is your favorite color?," you could ask me, "What do you think of the color blue?"

Ask away!

~Jane~

11 comments:

Moe said...

OK here goes!

-What do you think about girls going to college?
-What do you think about the movie Prince Caspian (if you've watched it, that is!)?

Moe

Allison Przeslawski said...

What do you think about 18th Century Fashion?

That was random on my part. :)

Allison Elizabeth♥

Anonymous said...

What do you think about Lord of the Rings? Do you think it's allegorical?

Shaynie

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marian said...

- Sherlock Holmes, books and/or movies
- Best movie soundtracks
- writing fantasy or historical fiction

You have a great blog; your posts are very interesting, and though I especially like posts on books/writing, I like how you write about many different topics! :)

Amber Noella said...

What do you think about home schooling?

~Amber :D

Unknown said...

What do you think about Dickens, and Disney's Pocahontas? :)

Faith said...

What do you think about the books, 'Chasing Vermeer' and 'The Wright 3'?

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

What do you think about the Jane Austen books/movies?

Baby June said...

What do you think about the term 'chicklit' (applied to books written by women, about women, predominantly aimed at women)? Some people us it as a derogatory term. (But then 'educated' people were rude about Austen when she was writing.)

June
(junelouise.blogspot.com)
- I started following your blog because you liked Jane Austen & Anne of Green Gables and wanted to be writer!