Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Long Q&A tag

Where's your phone right now?
In my purse which is on the floor next to me.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
I have plans with friends on Thursday, but that doesn't really count as the weekend. On Saturday I think I am going to my sister's house.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Probably, but I can't remember any specific times.

Last movie/DVD watched?
I'm watching Penelope right now. I like this movie. : )

Does anything hurt on your body?
I have a sunburn on my face! We went swimming this afternoon with some friends.

How are you?
I'm pretty good.

Are you excited for next year?
There are some things about next year that I am excited about and some things that I'm not. I guess I am excited to see what next year holds, whether it's good or bad.

Is your room clean?
No, not very.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.

What are you doing?
Sitting in the living room with my laptop.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
No, not anybody in particular.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Reading a book and going to bed.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes! I read a series of seven books in one week.

Who did you push last?
Probably my brother Kevin. : )

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I don't know.

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Not currently, but I would like to own an Owl City shirt and a Jars of Clay shirt.

What does your hair look like right now?
It is twisted up in a bun and clipped with a big alligator clip.

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes.

Did you get hurt today?
Surprisingly no.

When was the last time you felt upset?
I don't know.

What are you looking forward to?
I am looking forward to hanging out with my friends on Thursday afternoon.

Do you currently want something?
I'm sure I want a lot of things. Currently I want a cup of hot peppermint tea.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Iced tea with dinner.

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
It think it was my sister Darby.

Where are you?
I am in my house, sitting in the living room.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Only if it's not too cold or raining really hard.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes.

Do you like swimming?
Sometimes.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Yes, in Florida! It was fun, but the salty water made me sick when I accidentally swallowed some. Yuck.

Do you go to school?
I do now that I'm in college, but I was home schooled all the way through high school.

Do you want to go to college?
Yes, I'm in college.

What do you want to be?
I want to be a stay at home mom and hopefully also a published author.

Do you want kids?
Yes, I love kids.

Do you like going to the beach?
Well, I've only been once, but I loved it.

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
Last week a bunch of people from our church met at the mall to have a photo scavenger hunt. It was really fun.

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Yes, I had my foot x-rayed a few years ago when I twisted it and we thought it might be broken. It was only a bad sprain, but I hobbled around on crutches for almost a month.

Who do you hate right now?
I don't think I hate anyone. I do dislike a few people, but I wouldn't say that I hate them.

Who was the last to cook you food?
Mom made dinner for everyone a few hours ago. Chicken and rice, and it was delicious.

What did you do 2 nights ago?
I went to my sister's house and watched television.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My dad.

Does a hug make you feel better?
It depends on why I am feeling sad and who is doing the hugging. Sometimes when I am feeling down I just want to be by myself for awhile.

How long ago did you hug someone?
About an hour ago.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
A new day, sunshine, coffee, blogging and family.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Yes.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No, that would be silly. How would you decide what last name the children would have?

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
I already have my ears pierced. I wouldn't want another piercing.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I am not sure.

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
It's not likely, but who knows?

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
No.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not particularly right now.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
A few years ago. My friend called and we talked for a few hours. That is unusual for me, because I don't like talking on the phone.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I would move to a different house, but I don't think I would like moving to a new town.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
No, I don't think so. I love people who make me laugh.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Happy birthday.

When was the last time you bit someone?
I have no idea.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
I think you can choose to love someone without trusting them, but I don't think you can fall in love with someone without trusting them.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Not every minute. I like to be alone sometimes.

Last person to make you smile?
My brother.

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
Everyone always asks me what's wrong when I'm quiet, but for me being quiet is just a normal thing. If I don't have anything to say I just listen.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No.

Do you have trust issues?
No, I don't think so.

Was this a good weekend?
Yes it was! We had a big storm on Sunday, and you know how much I love storms.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I wasn't happy or sad. I don't fully wake up in the morning until I pull my hair back and have a cup of coffee.

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

~Jane~

No comments: