Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just a quick post

Saturday is the beginning of Picture Book Month and also Fashion Week for Dolls at Iradessa, which is a lovely blog, you should all go visit it.
Fashion week should be a lot of fun, I hope I have time to participate as much as I am hoping to. I love making doll clothes, and I have probably gotten a lot better at sewing since the last time I tried. I'll post that attempt too as a what-not-to-do example.

Please consider doing Picture Book Month! It will be fun, I promise. I will post every day, whether that day's attempts at writing are successful or not. I am predicting that around the middle of the month I will feel like giving up, but the more people that are following the blog, the more likely I am to keep going. Even when the picture books are horrible it will be fun because I will post all about it and you can laugh at me. : )
And if I do succeed, don't you want to be there to see it? It will be so much more fun if we're all doing it together.

Only one more day left to vote on what blog event I will be doing this summer!

~Jane~

1 comment:

Ivania said...

Hello! I am new to your blog, and I just wanted to say hi!

I like your blog very much!
God Bless!

Gwen