Monday, November 22, 2010

New goal

As I am in school and am consequently very busy this  month writing papers and studying, I have decided to change my novel writing goal to something a little more attainable.

I am not exactly quitting Nanowrimo (although I really am) I'm just changing my goal to having a first draft completed by the end of December. Two months to finish a novel is a good amount of time I think.

I have 19,000 words now, so I will just need to have at least 25,000 by the end of this month, and at least 50,000 by the end of the year.

Speaking of my novel, does anyone have an idea of what Professor Moriarty's plan might be? He has escaped into our world but I'm not sure why. Any ideas? Even silly speculations will help me in thinking over the problem.

How are your Nano novels coming along? Anyone as far behind as me who is still going to finish?

~Jane~

3 comments:

Georgianna Penn said...

New goals are good. I can totally understand doing it too. You can totally make 50k by the end of the year. Go girl!

Maybe he broke into our world in order to... I don't know. Sorry, pathetically inept suggestion I know. I'll think on it. :)

Faith said...

Maybe he got tired of being fictional.... or something.

Thea said...

Possibly he has found a way to disrupt humanity's ability to communicate with each other, like at the tower of babel. Then he introduces new languages that pit huge groups of people against each other like never before.
Or he releases hundreds of lesser fictional villains, who spread across the planet training people to do as they do until he has a gigantic army of crooks who terrorize at will.
All I can think of. ~Thea