Saturday, October 27, 2012

Doctor Who tag

1| If you decided to name your first born child after any Doctor Who character, male or female, who would it be?

"Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All," of course.


2| What is your favourite colour of the Doctor's shoes?

Red, definitely.




3| Look around yourself and name the one thing that is TARDIS blue in your house!

My fingernails, my favorite dress, my laptop.


4| If you could pick who plays the Twelfth Doctor which actor would you choose and why?

I don't have anyone in mind for the Doctor, but I think Jethro (from Midnight) should come back as a companion. Because his character was pretty great, he had a lot of potential, and also I really love the actor, Colin Morgan. He is the main character on Merlin, and his acting skills are fantastic.

 
 

5| The Doctor is going back in time again, which historical era should he visit?

I love to see the Doctor meet Nikola Tesla, Actual Mad Scientist.


6| Would you REALLY go with the Doctor in the TARDIS?

Yes, I think I really would.


7| Who's your favorite Doctor and why?

TEN. Because Coverse sneakers and brainy specs and HAIR and "Welll..." and he always tried to save everyone and he believed in people more than they believed in themselves and THAT COAT billowing out behind him and he saw the incredible beauty in the so-called "ordinary" and he was like fire and ice and rage, but so beautiful and light and love all at the same time, and he had an awful lot of running to do so "ALLONS-Y!"



8| Would you be afraid to spend Christmas in London?

Apprehensive, but not afraid.


9| Do you look at an ordinary screwdriver and think 'this could be a bit more sonic?'

Don't we all?


10| Angel statues, plastic mannequins, Christmas trees - what ordinary everyday object would you love to make an object of terror to Whovians were you Steven Moffat?

That slight movement in your periphrial vision, the tiny shadow in the corner of your eye when there is nothing there. It's all in your mind.


11| The TARDIS lands in your garden and the Doctor steps out. What is the first thing you say to him?

"DOCTOR!"


12| Who is your favorite actor who has played the Doctor so far and why?

David Tennant. Because even in those moments when I disapproved of what the Doctor was doing (*ahem* "Waters of Mars") I still understood why he was acting the way he was and I was still, ultimately, on his side. David Tennant is a phenomenol actor.


13| Have you seen any Classic Doctor Who? If so, which Doctor/episode(s) is your favorite?

I've seen a little bit. I like the fourth Doctor, and I am partial to the first classic Who episode I saw, "The Ark in Space," with the green bubble-wrap bug monster.


14| Which are the creepiest, scariest and all-out meanest baddies in all the Who-niverse?

The Weeping Angels on their first appearance were pretty great. I wish Moffat had let them alone for awhile. Also the Vashta Nerada scare me.


15| Who is/are your favorite Companion(s) and why?

I love Rose, Martha, Donna, Rory, and a bunch of one-episode companions, but I am partial to Donna. She was awesome. I think they spent the most time on actual character development for her.


16| Did you cry more watching Doomsday or The Angels Take Manhattan?

Doomsday. When I finished watching it, I sat there at my computer, sobbing my eyes out. I was almost late for work.


17| What is your favorite quote from the show?

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”


18| Which Doctor (including all previous regenerations) would you most like to be the companion of, and why?

I think it's clear this is the tenth Doctor.


19| Which of the following are you more scared of, the Daleks, Cybermen, or the Weeping Angles?

Weeping Angels.


20| Who are some of your favorite guest stars in the series?

Colin Morgan, and Carey Mulligan.


21| What was your first experience with Doctor Who and how did you hear about the series?

I heard about it through a friend, watched the first two episodes of NewWho, and thought it was really wierd and not my thing at all. But then I just kept hearing about it everywhere. It seemed like something I SHOULD like. So I watched "Blink" and was completely hooked. After that I went back to the beginning of the ninth Doctor and watched straight through three seasons in a matter of weeks. And things have never been the same.


22| The Ninth Doctor said, 'Fantastic!', Ten said, 'Allons-y', and Eleven says, 'Geronimo'; what would you like to be the signature exclamation of the Twelfth Doctor?

I don't know. Maybe "I don't know!"


23| If you were trapped in an episode, which one would it be?

Tough question. I am trying really hard to think of an episode where nothing horrible would happen to me.


24| Which is your favorite episode with each Doctor (Nine, Ten and Eleven)?

Nine: The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
Ten: Blink, or... Silence in the Library
Eleven: Asylum of the Daleks, maybe

25| After watching a certain Doctor Who episode, did you summon up the courage to try fish sticks and custard?

I have tried it. The custard was slightly burnt, but otherwise it was not bad.

1 comment:

Hana - Marmota said...

Someone else likes Donna, hoorray!

And someone actually tried fish fingers with custard. Wow. Two thumbs up to you for the courage! I would not, as I explained in my own questionnaire.