Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Announcing... Jane Eyre

Next week I will be holding an event to celebrate the new Jane Eyre movie!



Monday, March 7 - Saturday, March 12

I will post something related to Jane Eyre every day, with a linky at the bottom so that you can write your own posts and link up. On the last day I will be posting a review of the new Jane Eyre movie!

There will not be categories for this event, but you can link anything related to Jane Eyre:

Movie reviews
Historical details
Religion in Jane Eyre
Favorite parts of the story
Inspired by Jane Eyre (photo shoots, costumes, drawings, stories, etc.)

These are just a few ideas of topics you could use. I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on one of my favorite novels!

There may be a giveaway as well. I'm still working out the details on that, and I will announce it at the beginning of the week, March 7th.

6 comments:

Georgianna Penn said...

Sweet! Don't know if I'll anything to contribute, but I'll *love* reading everything! Good idea!

I SO can't wait to see the movie!

Gwenea Faelwen said...

I want to see this so badly!
I didn't really like the previous one...all the actors irritated me. This one appears to be much better, at least in the trailer!

~Miss Raquel said...

Ooh!! So exciting!! Can't wait to see what you post, dear :)
Somewhat glad that you're not doing this even *this* week! I'm already tied down with a Shakespeare event that I'm participating in :)

Oh goodness! I just realized how many things we have in common...I was reading your 'About Me' list and...nice, girl!! You have good choices ;)

Marian said...

I can't wait!! :)

Atlanta said...

Looks like fun!

book blogger said...

That looks like fun! I might have to try it!