Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let the learning begin

What do you think of my new background? I had to get on Shabbyblogs.com to update my html code, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to pick out a new look. It's fresh and new, but it still works with my header and buttons. I like it.

Today was the first day of class.

Here's something about me: I almost always sit in the very back of the second column of seats. So when I figured out that one of my classes was in the same room as last semester I decided to change it up and sit somewhere different.

Don't ask me why I thought that was a good idea.

I sat in the second row, way on the other side of the room. It was ok at first, but as the room started to fill up and people sat in the seats behind me, I remembered why I always sit in the back.

I hate having people behind me.

Someone was already in my usual seat, so I stayed where I was, but it felt odd. I think next time I will stay where I'm comfortable.

My story is slowly coming along. I always get to a point where I realize that it is not very good. As soon as I come to this conclusion I want to edit, but at the same time I don't want to edit until it's completely finished, so I come to a standstill. That is the part I have reached in this story. I just have to push through it to the finish so I can edit and make it look pretty.

~Jane~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new background! It almost looks spring-like!